Sunday, June 23, 2013

Follow Up to the Getting Rid of Lice

I tried the one of the at home solutions for getting rid of lice and it worked the bugs fell out of her head dead!  The eggs they work on too but I noticed not all died.  So which one did I use....

Second tip
Saturate the head with cooking oil and cover head and leave over night then pour vinegar into shampoo and wash hair adding household salt to head and massage into hair with shampoo rub well add vinegar again before you wash hair then rinse then wash again then rinse again then put conditioner on wait a few seconds then rinse off the head lice fall off use hairdryer to dry hair then u can use a nit comb to comb hair through!

I used olive oil (Dollar Tree $1) covered it with an old shower cap.  Poured vinegar in her shampoo (Coconut Shampoo) and used household salt.  I also put the hairdryer on HIGH heat. 

It will take more than one treatment to get rid of eggs but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment